Uploading picture galleries has never been easier. With our recent update we've made some modifications and made sure that you can upload large batches of files.
Currently there is only a few restrictions in regards to gallery uploads:
- The max upload size for the entire upload is 500mb
- There is no max file size per image
- Images have to be either .jpg .jpeg or .png
Uploading a gallery is a 2 step process:
- Tokens (if a private gallery)
- Cover photo
- Upon selection you can crop a section of the photo
- You have to click "accept" in order to crop the cover photo
- Publish Date (you can also schedule, limited to 1 release a day)
- Is this content X-rated (X-rated content is explicit content, this is anything more than spread legs shots, masturbation, sex)
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
This is the step where you actually select your images.
Simply select all the files you wish to upload. In order to actually upload them you have to press the button "upload" right below the selection box.
Once you pressed the upload button the upload box will turn grey and will show you a status for each single file in the queue.
If you scroll down you will be able to see the actual output of your upload:
Once the entire process is fully finished you can simply "publish" your gallery and it will appear live on the website on the date you set in step 1.
Some things to keep in mind:
- When you only fulfill step 1 of the process the gallery will be saved as a "draft".
- Drafts can be found on your profile
- You can always modify drafts and add or delete pictures.
- Once you've finalized a draft simply press "publish" and it will be scheduled or placed live.